Wednesday, October 05, 2011

"The Eulogy of You and Me"

I WAS ON YOUR SIDE, but still let you ride alone. ELSE I SHOULD WEIGH YOU DOWN.

I WISH I WAS PERFECT, but I make mistakes. NOR CAN I TAKE THEM BACK.

I AM A LOVER, and always will be. IF THERE CAN BE SO MANY SIDES TO THE MEANING.

YOU ARE A WARRIOR, with tears of sweat only. THERE IS NO OTHER SIDES TO THE MEANING.

I TRY TO GET THAT I DO GET IT, and you are gone anyway. I TRY TO UNDERSTAND THAT I DO UNDERSTAND, and you are gone anyway.

For me, Right now, your distraction is ammunition that is fueling my ambition.
To you, Right now, my distraction is your ammunition that is destroying your ambition.

I SEE THE MEMORY MORE VIVID THAN WHAT TENDS TO BE FORGOTTEN, as I wish that you saw what I wish I could fail at seeing. ONLY TO HELP US MOVE FORWARD, instead of continuing to look back. As I do. And as I've done so many times before.

I wish we were perfect, I was perfect, you were perfect, for you and for me.
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, if you could understand. I WISH YOU COULD. I wish that it could be.

FOR FAREWELL TO OUR YEARS KNOWN, as someone close and dear. YOU AND I ARE STILL IN PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS WITHOUT EACH OTHER.

My Love. My emotions. Real and raw, open and trusting. Will ALWAYS be there.

No comments: