Sunday, February 25, 2007

Back to "THE JOB"

As I suspected, it's been really crazy. I've been out of the country for almost six days now. I have two more days to go before I get back to the United States.

It's been difficult concentrating. On one end, I want to tuck myself away in my room and submerse myself in my work. On the other end, I'm tired, I want to be social, and I'm used to working in my designated office in the basement of my home.

I've gotten a little work done, but unfortauntely I'd forgotten to install the highest version of my software onto my laptop, so at my first attempt I haven't been able to open up my files.

I had to start from stratch: Reimport the original drawing .jpeg and model the clouds I haven't gotten to yet. I've almost completed Cloud #6.

So, besides eating exotic foods, catching up on my sleep, running errands, and some miminal hustling at the gym, I've been occupying myself watching tutorials and working on a project the my friend and I had started working on a few months back. I'd like to get back to that at some point soon, as well.

At this rate, traveling and relocating every two days drains me. All I want to do is relax, and I can't stand that, because I hate relaxing when I know I have a lot to do. So here I am, *itching and complaining.

But the poistive end of things, are that are am neraly done with the modeling end of the side design. I'd give myself another week or so, if I can summon up the energy around 'the job'. It's going to be straight job-working for the next two weeks or so, with a day off or two in between each shift. So, I can't predict how long it will take to get the design done, but I can try to use my dedication to know that know matter how long it takes me, it will get it done. All of it.

So, I'm off to finish this cloud, and take a nice bath, and, yes, backwards it is and I am, get myself to the 24-hour-gym for a run.

No comments: