Thursday, March 15, 2007

R+R Ahead...

So, it's half way through March. I've been away from home for over a week now. And since writing to this blog last, I have been working non-stop at my job to clear out my schedule for the end of the month. Yes, Rest and Relaxation is not to far ahead.

I'm going home tomorrow with a long fifteen hour flight infront of me, prepped for a much needed weekend and anticipating a two to three week break mid next week.

So while I was away, I tried to consume myself with as much devotion to my website as I could. Although I feel I would have benefited more by being home and not bouncing around to five trillion different countries, I feel I got a semi-decent ammount of work done (Always think could've been more somehow). But still....

I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks. I know that my site will start noticeably pulling together then.

Now that the design is close to being mapped, I'll bring it into the site and measure it up, so I know how much space I'm dealing with. And then, I can start adding in the other design elements.

My next entry, I will post the finished untextured design.

I'll close it with that. It's been a long couple of weeks. But work is work. And even though I'm traveling a lot right now, I guess I should be grateful that I can still find the time to pursue my dream while I'm at work. I wouldn't be able to do it in many other jobs... So in some ways, while I am hiddenly miserable at my current job, it has its small perks here and there.

Just ahead of this, more of my passion will be following. I promise that lots of artwork will once again fill up this blog.

Patience and ambition are what keeping me going. I can only hope that I don't give up on myself before the site's done.

No comments: