Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Cliche?

Maybe. But it's a case of "pressure of the blank page".

Well, this would be my first blog entry. So, I guess first I'd like to say an official 'hello' to the online community. I'm working on setting up a website for myself, and I sort of sidetracked myself into blog-world.

At heart, I'm a writer. So it's kind of easy for me to get sidetacked with this. I enjoy it and I take pride in it. I've written near to a thousand pages of both finished and unfinished, a lot of lost and some recovered, work. (Cried for days... That was when I hated computers).

I started writing when I was fourteen. Finished an entire novel by sixteen. I sent it out to get published, and was 250 pages into the sequel when the company got back to me. If only I knew what 'unsolicitated' meant then would have saved me a lot of trouble. And over a decade later... no... It's history.

In my site, I hope to include some of my work. You'll either like it or you'll hate it. Mediocre is a non-opinion, anyway. Mediocrity is the ulimate cliche.

No comments: