Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Not Enough Time In The Day...

Anyone Agree?

Ten minutes= Getting out of bed (Actually waking up)
One hour= To look decent in the public eye
Ten minutes= To get coffee
One minute= To heat up coffee
Fourteen hours= Of a stupid job
Overtime= Prepping my site for an art career

And everything in between would be all things that need to been taken care of to coexist with myself: Piles of neglected laundry, Cleaning my room, running errands, and keeping up with the little social life I can afford to have right now.

They say: "Creative Minds are Seldom Tidy" ...Whew, do I believe it.

So mediocrity I was looking up after this post on one of my favorite reference sites, www.dictionary.com

me‧di‧o‧cre  [mee-dee-oh-ker]
(adjective)
1. of only ordinary or moderate quality; neither good nor bad; barely adequate.
2. rather poor or inferior.

(Why is ordinary or moderate quality in the same line as barely adequate and in the same description as poor or inferior???) It feels a little hypocritical to put 'ordinary' with 'barely adequate'. What kind of person, place, or thing would that describe? Just because it's ordinary, means it's inferior or inadequate? Hmm, got my mind thinking.

Enough analyzing. Not enough time for that, either.
(www.dictionary.com really is a great site by the way)

No comments: