Sunday, August 18, 2013

"We Didn't See You" and "Super Mustache Musher"

 
"We Didn't See You", by Lisa Marie Erickson
 
Based off of a pseudo experience here is my latest traditional drawing.  I have been approached about coloring it-- another piece I'd love to do fix up digitally one day.  But I'm in the middle of too many other things.  I have another figured out what my next drawing will be however and I'm pretty excited to get that underway! 
 
On my down time, I am currently expanding upon the excerpt from a few posts earlier, which is based off of a game layout I created many years ago.  I plan on doing illustrations to go along with these and I am currently on my first...  It will be a long running project, but I plan on speckling some drawings, traditional and digital sculpts along the way!
 

 
"Super Mustache Musher", by Lisa Marie Erickson
 
This drawing is based off of my curiosity of the origins of the fake mustache.  I had heard it was the start of prostate cancer recognition in October, in the same way as breast cancer and the color pink.... but as the months continued along I saw more and more of them.  So, I created this super hero to join the forces of the remainder of civilization out there that has no idea why or where the ominous fake mustaches came from...  wahahahaha...
 
Anyways, hope you like them.  Feedback is always welcome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha awesome

Lisa Marie Erickson said...

Thank you kindly! Got another one in the works. Hoping to have it done soon!