Saturday, February 09, 2013

Why Cowboys Are Lonesome...


Also, still a work in progress.  I think I will attempt painting this one in photoshop.  Since the color palette is minimal it will restrict me to centering my attention on the values.  I started working with the drawing in Autodesk's Sketchbook Pro on my Phone while waiting on lines and other small gaps of free time here and there, but nothing worth showing yet.  I'm just using this approach, just to block out my values for when I bring it 100% Photoshop.

The only problem is that my phone is not pressure sensitive-- so the task has been arduous.  But I've discovered a technique that is working well so far.  I'll right more on Sketchpro Pro as I play around with it some more, but......

This app is a few steps short of working in photoshop and GREAT if you are an artist that is often on the run ....

No comments: