Sunday, November 05, 2006

I'm My Own Worst Critic.

Well, finished my text on my header. Right now, I'm not too sure if I'm completely satisfied with it, but I think that I'm just going to keep going and add the background design in. (Hoping that it will juice it up a little)

I feel it's a little to bubbly for my tastes... My aim is for a stylized, friendly, but professional look. When it comes to criticism of my work, I may just by my own worst enemy. I love art, but god let me butcher the perfectionist in me! One day I'll kick it all aside and drop it like the bad habit it is. That's a promise.

I'm going to try out some background designs and see how I feel about it after. Otherwise, there's a font that I found online that I like. I could easily make a nice background to flow with that font. It's simple and elegant. (You know, I have a sneaking suspicion that I was never intended to have a future as a font designer, anyways). That task was my key clue. Now I absolutely know for sure--- no font deisgn career for me!

Anyway, here's a glimpse of my fonting expertise:
(Now don't be too critical)
(Still a heavy work in progress)

No comments: