Wednesday, October 17, 2012

An October Treat!


The other day I tuned in to watch the new Environment Modeling class with David Lesperance on Thursday, a preview of what is to come with one of Visualarium's new online training courses. The work was nothing less of amazing and this new way of learning on a global scale was innovative.

I knew it would leave me a junkie for higher learning-- it's always about wanting more with me.

The classes that Visualarium is offering are built to suit.  Especially... the class I just signed up for...
 
 
MEET CLEMETINE:

 

The timing of the class is dead-on, as I have just set up my workshop and have been messing around with Zbrush for a couple months now.  If I couldn't get enough aleady, both inspiration and training is soon to be in intravenoused.

Jordu Schell and Ryan Kingslien are hosting a class for sculpting, a combo of both digital sculpting and hands-on traditional claywork. The class is a creature sculplting class -- and without doubt there's obvious excitement to be learning from top caliber industry artists such as these!

I built my armature over the weekend and I am definitely ready to start sculpting!  My main objective on the Zbrush end of things -- to get comfotable working with materials, polypainting, and working with color and textures, in general.


I just signed up this evening.  This online experience is definitely a first for me, but I feel confident that it will be worth it.  And as always...

To be continued...  because Clementine's got a quite a story to tell.  ;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Useful content and awesome design you got here! I want to thank you for sharing your solutions and taking the time into the stuff you publish! Sublime work!

Lisa Marie said...

Anytime! Glad I could be of assistance. Thank you for stopping by to check out my work.